Tuesday, September 21, 2010

The new list

In my previous post, I promised that I'd come up with a new list of things that I want to do before I turn 23.

Unlike the previous list, this one is divided into the following categories; Probably, Wouldn't Mind and Awesome! (but unlikely). The probably category includes the things that I am quite confident about, Wouldn't Mind includes things that would be pretty cool to do, and that I've got a chance of doing and Awesome! (but unlikely) includes the things that would totally blow my mind, and although they're possible, it's unlikely that I'll achieve them any time soon.

Probably
- I want to do an advanced driving course. (This was on the list for last year, but I couldn't make it, mostly due to finances. )
- I want to finish the golf course at Midstream Estate in under forty strokes. That's far from turning pro, but hey, you have to start somewhere.
- I want to raise money for a worthy cause.
- I want to improve my English.
- I want to improve my leadership skills.
- I want to start my own business.
- I want to 'do' more than I 'say'.
- I want to get an awesome girlfriend and keep her. (Yes, I'm being optimistic here.)
- I want to write a blog post at least once a week.
- I want to write at least one piece of prose or poetry each month.
- I want to read at least one book a month.

Wouldn't Mind
- I want to buy a German car. (Preferably a BMW or a Merc)
- I want to go to South America and take part in relief work/humanitarian aid project.

Awesome! (but unlikely)
- I want to buy a Porsche.
- I want to open a coffee-shop.
- I want to open a classy restaurant.
- I want to start a fast food franchise.

No comments:

Post a Comment